Coronavirus Public Transport Information

#StaySafeSaveLives - Do not use public transport unless you need to

Visit our Coronavirus page for travel information and advice

Check temporary changes to bus, tram and rail services across South Yorkshire   Updated: 29 June 2020 

Replace your lost or stolen Disabled Person’s Pass

If you originally applied for your Disabled Person's Pass through MyTSY you can also order a replacement pass through your account - sign in to replace your pass. You will be charged an administration fee (currently £7) to process your replacement application for lost or damaged passes.

Sign in to your account >>

Your replacement pass will be posted to your home address. You should receive a replacement pass within 11 days if replacing online.

If your Disabled Person’s Pass is stolen you can get a free replacement by contacting the police and giving us a crime reference number.