The Travel South Yorkshire website sets cookies.
If you continue to use this website, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website. Find out more about the cookies used on this website.
  • Replace your lost or stolen 16-18 Travel Pass

    If you originally applied for your 16-18 Travel Pass through MyTSY you can also order a replacement pass through your account - sign in to replace your pass. You will be charged an administration fee (currently £7) to process your replacement application for lost or damaged passes.

    Your replacement pass will be posted to your home address. We aim to post out your replacement pass within 11 days if you apply online.

    Sign in to your account >> 

    If you didn't use MyTSY to order your original pass then you can apply for a replacement pass by phoning Traveline on 01709 515151. 

    If your 16-18 Travel Pass is stolen you can get a free replacement by contacting the police and giving us a crime reference number.

About Us | Terms of use | Privacy | Accessibility | Sitemap | © 2020
TSY © 2020 | Privacy Policy